. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

14 February 2011

- My Vday -

hi peeps...
happy Vday...
got choc and ballon for the day...

My Vday present.. okie... my expression is weird..

havent eat my choc..
why?
saw the 107 calories??
i dont know why they wanna put it in such a big font
>.<
the group with the ballons

went xin wang for late lunch

Amanda

Lili

Me.. showing my Bossini Kids shirt

Yin Yeong.. they serve it in this kinda mug.. interesting..

some kinda of... bamboo rice?? forgot the name

the content..

fries..

chicken chop baked rice..

pork chop spaghetti..

the after meal..

free mango pudding on the house

idk what it's call.. some mango dessert XP

the way we eat it...

♥ ♥
spent more than 4 hours chatting in xin wang...
overall my Vday is interesting and special in some way...
again...
Happy Vday...
and seriously...
appreciate those around you...
friendship is precious...
till then
=)



No comments: